This service enable users to electronically upload print files and issue print and bind instructions for theses, dissertations and reports. Colour and mono printing is available and payment can be made online.
RDW’s Eire website has been developed especially to inform you about our wide range of services now available on a direct basis.
This service is available for regular users of our library binding services allowing them to store and save important data relating to their binding requirements. In order to access the service we will need to set up an account for new users. Please contact email@example.com
How it Works
- RDWOnline is our free online lettering service that gives you complete control of your lettering and binding requirements.
- In-put your requirements for individual titles via the web and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Instructions go straight to RDW production systems, ensuring binding preparation time is kept to a minimum and giving you peace of mind that your precise instructions are being carried out.
- The details you enter are electronically stored, making it easier and quicker to bind these titles in the future.
- As you enter your requirements, a price is generated helping you to better manage your budget and spending.
- Reduce ordering and administration time
- Preview orders online
- Monitor spending
- Secure password access for multiple users at the same institution
- Different users can access the portal at the same time
- Account information securely stored
Please use this link to view a colour swatch of our Arbelave Library Buckram range of specialist colours for binding. You can also order a cloth sample swatch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org